If you're like me, and I know I am...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

WTF is this good for?!


Like I always say, the world is wild at heart
and crazy on top.

What I want to know is how do you develop
this skill? Sure, by sticking snakes up
your nose, but what is the exact process
--you know, mentally -- by which one
reaches the decision to try and get good
at something like this? Who is it good for?
The snake? The guy with the huge nostrils?
The people looking on in shock and horror
of many shades?

Quick rule of thumb, if it won't get you
laid, it probably isn't worth doing. Trying
to jump the Grand Canyon in a jet car? Stupid
as hell, but would it get you stuck into a
blond sandwich? Hell yes... once you healed
up and if you didn't have an ED problem after.

Even the stuff David Blaine does works on chicks.
To be honest, it isn't THAT hard. But snakes in
the nose? Maybe it's a voodoo thing, in which case
if I could get some of that Angel Heart Lisa Bonet
action, I'd consider it.

1 comment:

Dennis Fleming said...

"Like I always say, the world is wild at heart and crazy on top."

You quoted a line from a film by my favorite director (I mean #1), David Lynch. (Laura Dern, Wild at Heart) I applaud you. Hope you meant the movie. The line might be in the novel.

Dennis