If you're like me, and I know I am...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

This is Why People Hate Cops pt 3


Cops get away with murder because we let them.
The guy in your high school who couldn't wait to
kick a little ass or get involved in other people's
fights while pretending he was doing it for valorous
reasons when really he was just a tool... that guy
wants to be a cop. He wants to be a cop because he
thinks it's the job of cops to drive around intimidating
people and keeping order through fear. They are
typically unimaginative to the point where they think
it's cool to break the law if it gets them close enough
to someone they can label a criminal so they can
look like a hero.

It is no surprise to me that so many serial killers have
a fascination with law enforcement and often try to become
cops. They are most often cut from the same cloth, have the
same background of abuse, anti-social tendencies and
disdain for the common man.

I played my little traffic stop perfectly. It's funny to me
to see a cop try so hard to get someone who hasn't done
anything wrong to cross the line so he can "legitimately"
give them a ticket. What did he think I was gonna do, start
ranting like a damn mad man just so he could justify slapping
the cuffs on me? I reckon I can't hardly blame the stupid
animal, it probably works on a certain percentage of the
population who, angry for all the right reasons, express
it in the worst possible way at the worst possible time.

The only regret I have is that I didn't ask for the pig's name
and badge number. Cops have bosses too and they don't like
having to discipline a "brother pig" because some scumbag
"citizen" made some noise, threatened them with the other
kind of legal action or unwanted press attention. Both of which --
and I cannot stress this enough -- are totally appropriate
measures to keep cops in line. Someone has GOT to watch
the watchmen. Cops are NOT the law, they are security
guards paid to keep the peace and uphold the Constitution
of the United States. If and when they fail, they are no better
than the criminals they are paid to wrangle. In my opinion, they
are worse for having betrayed the public trust.

No comments: