If you're like me, and I know I am...

Monday, July 11, 2005

Little Bigot

You're gonna love this one. I'm in class tonight doing one of those "get to know each other" exercises. I listen politely to this douchebag talk about where he's from with my usual general interest. When I say I'm from Council Bluffs, he says (and I shit you not) I heard Iowa girls are stupid.

Now what the fuck do think I'm SUPPOSED to do with this bit of fucking bigotry? I told him he was wrong to say it and should apologize. He gives me this "Well, that's what I heard. That's what I was told." The dude's from Pakistan, so he thinks there are fucking loopholes, apparently.

I told him, I've known a lot of Indians, would you like me to tell you what they have to say about Pakistanis? No, because it's irrelevant.

Fuckin' asshole. Even if that shit were true and Iowa DIDN'T set the educational standards for the US, my freakin' mother and sister are Iowa women. Little bigot.

No comments: