If you're like me, and I know I am...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Welcome crazy red-headed soul-sucking vampire bitches and spouses

For those who don't know, I don't have long for this earth. With no money for meds, it's highly likely that I am going to die. I'd rather not dwindle. It's better to burn out than to fade away, so to the player haters in the growing audience, take this as word of caution. I've got time on my hands, no meds, a legacy to consider and the shorter time gets the less incined I am to be fucked with.

--

It's touching that you come here 10 times a day to see what new attention has been paid to you and your spouses.

Understand one thing, I'm merely on the defensive. I'd ignore all this if you don't want the hassle. But I will keep writing on this and other subjects. I've got a lot more crazy freaks to write about, this isn't a site dedicated to one person.

But you keep coming back. I've checked the stats. I see how often you read, what you read and what you leave. It's all attached to your home IP.

You know her bahavior. Her ambitions are vague and infrequent, unfocused but occasionally obsessive. You know for a fact that she's screwed a lot of bosses in the past just for any tiny advantage it might bring her. You have to believe deep down that she'd do it all over again. So when she got her "promotion," did you wonder a bit what she might have done to get it? And even if she didn't suck a schlong or get done roughly from behind while bending over a chair in some manager's office with her skirt over her head, and I'm not saying that DIDN'T happen, you will always suspect that she did or will.

Marriage is built on trust and respect and love. How can you respect a woman who presents a different face to every person she's ever met or worked with? How can you respect anyone who would tell a guy she works with all the things she's put in her vagina on request just to titillate?
And for what? Design advice that is readily available. She could have READ A BOOK.

And trust? No one gets accidentally knocked up twice my man, noboday. "Well, I guess we better get married." That's how you "proposed" isn't it? After she told you she was pregnant again. Did she try to pass off this miracle as the overwhelming power of your love? Because we all know that's bullshit. A man with a decent salary was all you were and you could have been anybody.

Like I said, this is all defensive. I was put out, I was attacked and this is just a modicum of self-respect reasserting itself.

Remember, I'm probably gonna die before too god damn long, I don't believe in hell. I got nothing to lose that wasn't gone the day I was born, baby, so a word of advice:

Don't fuck with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"For those who don't know, I don't have long for this earth. With no money for meds, it's highly likely that I am going to die."

???