If you're like me, and I know I am...

Friday, June 17, 2005

RHSSVB Stephanie update

I just got word that Red-Headed Soul-Sucking
Vampire Bitch Stephanie has been making sure
everyone knows about the post on this blog
concerning her poor behavior THUS confirming
once more what a pathetic, attention seeking
emotional cripple she really is. What kind of
sad sad woman tells people to check out a site
in which it is revealed every detail of just how
sad she is?

It's all true, of course, every word of it. It all
has that special ring of truth to boot. I don't write
lies. Lies don't fascinate me much. Lies are boring.
The truth is weird and fascinating enough for anybody.

But the truth is RHSSVB S is not special. She isn't even
the first RHSSVB I've written about. I wasn't even going
to write about her second, but I got a special request to
do her next. No, I'd've gotten around to her maybe fourth.
So even in the world of pathetic freaks she's second rate.
If her husband hadn't felt the need to try and respond, I'd've
forgotten about that post like so many others I've written
only to come across later and go "hmmm, I must've been in
a mood, but that is so dead on."

When I do the chapter on RRSSVB's in my upcoming book,
ALL THE BITCHES I HATE, she will probably make a footnote...
a tiny little footnote right next to that cow that once kicked me
in the head when I worked on the dairy farm back in '83. She
didn't have any kind of name that mattered either.

No comments: