If you're like me, and I know I am...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Red-headed soul-suckin vampire bitch Stephanie w/new stuff

Red-headed soul-sucking vampire bitch no. 2 is the long-awaited
and much requested, Stephanie Ogren.

In short, Stephanie is one of those small town whores who did
her best to get out of Shenandoah, Iowa as fast as she could.
This meant fucking a lot of middle managenet types, some right
on their desks in the office. Others were simply blown. For some,
she would just stick things in her vagina as they requested
it.

I know these things because when I worked with Stephanie at the
Daily Nonpareil, she told me all about them. Like most daddy issues,
Stephanie had a great desire to see if she could manipulate men with
her 'sexuality.' This meant that most of the time when she would
come over to my desk to talk to me, she had to have one hand on her
stomach slowly raising her shirt to reveal some fleshy stomach, arching
back, pursing her lips a lot and sticking her boobs out as far as she could.
She also had just about the foulest mouth I've ever heard. That kind of thing
isn't too kosher on men, it's even less so on women in the office.

Stephanie didn't give two shits about me as a co-worker... not intitially.
She hooked her wagon to anybody's star and when I started she pretty much
treated me like the new fish using her limited powers of perception to dismiss
me as useless to her until I proved myself otherwise. She had herself hooked
up to some other dumb bitch, Julien Fielding, the weekend editor and player
hater who started writing a column after my success convinced her that
everyone would love her more than me. They didn't of course, so naturally
she hated me and because Stephanie was her toady, she hated me too.

Then JF quit and SO had to find someone else to leech off of. When I got there,
Stephanie had some rudimentary design skills. She could lay out a paper,
but it wasn't anything spectacular. She wouldn't even capitalize the second
word of a two word feature headline because "That wasn't AP style." Word to
the wise, AP would be the first to tell you they don't really have anything
to say about feature headlines and also their rules are just guidelines, not the law.
But being a dumb bitch who never went to college, she didn't know that or anything
else worth repeating.

In short, she was and is a dullard and a slut. I feel sorry for her children, both of whom
were conceived in an attempt to trap her husband who wasn't smart enough
to run like hell after the first bastard was born. "Well, I guess we better get
married" is what Stephanie told me he said after she announced she was
pregnant for the second time. Hmmm, how'd that happen? It's an old, old
story isn't? How to trap a man who makes decent money.

As a consequence, she has been extremely unhappy in her marriage. Her
husband, Corey, is squid who spends all day on the Internet. Occasinally,
he bothers her for anal. He doesn't pay any attention to his children, but
who could blame him. They are just a constant reminder of the hell his life
has become because he was tempted by the fruit of a slutty chick from the
sticks. He keeps bugging her for anal and she won't go for it, so she says, and
I had to hear about it because she thought she was turning me on and wrapping
me around her finger.

But like I was saying, she had only rudimentary skills in design, but she never
went to college like most editors who are worth a shit, so she wasn't going to get
much further in her career. She dearly wanted to be a news editor, but that wasn't
gonna happen because in addition to not having any people skills, she doesn't have
any editing skills. She can't write. And her personality is such that she has to create
drama around her at all time to feel like she is the center of attention.

Attempts to go from half-assed copy editor/paginator at the Nonpareil to News
Editor at the Omaha World Herald were rebuked as politely as they could be
considering she was incapable of seeing just how ridiculous her request was.
So in order to get a few extra skills, Stephanie leeched off of me as best she
could. She thought she was sexing me up with lame come ons and posing. I didn't
say anything, to her any way, but I pointed it out to everyone else so they could
have a good laugh at the leech as she "worked it" in front of the fat guy.

Push-up bras might be appropriate in strip clubs, but for the everyday place,
they are just not cool. Pretty much every single woman who worked at the
Nonpareil thought of her as a complete skank who would not only run around
wth her tits hanging out but would then go around and talk to all the women
about how awesome she thought her boobs looked. "Oh I can't believe how
everyone is staring at my boobs." Yeah, that's a real accomplishment, slag,
ever been to a dairy farm? Lots of people stare at a cows udders too
because they are haning out there. It's not so much a compliment as it is
incredulity. It's hard to believe that anyone could be so needful of attention, but
then when you ain't gettin' anything but repeated requests for ass sex from your
husband who is a dullard and boring as fuck in your estimation, you are bound to
look outside the marriage for satisfaction of one kind or another. If you can combine
you need for attention with your longing to move up in the work place, well you can
kill two birds with one slutty stone.

Stephanie had a real habit of stealing other people's ideas and the credit for those ideas.
It came as a real shock to her one day when I told her I wasn't giving her so much as
a headline idea until she stared sharing a little of the credit for the design advice I'd give her.
I swear, there were a couple of times when everything ona fucking page was put there at my
direction, the boss would say good looking page, and she'd say thanks right in front of me.
It was like pulling teeth to get her to say, thanks, but it was all Greg. That just reflects a complete lack of integrity.

There were plenty of times she would say, can you look at my page? Or I'm out of ideas, can you help me? A page designer should never run out of ideas, the story elements suggest ideas. How stupid would you have to be to not be able to come up with something? So you would see me standing right behind her going do this, put that there, go to this web site for idea, and basically giving her the short course in college design that I actually had to pay for.


A talented person would not have been concerned that I was going to cut them off,
but she decided to try and get me fired right there and then by telling the boss I was being
mean to her. Yeah, I guess it is mean of me not to give away the education I spent
thousands on.

In the Nonpareil's great tradition of promoting incompetence, they
made her design editor recently. I get updates from all sorts of
people inside the Nonpareil. You'd really be surprised at who
hates what, who and why there. It really is a sickening shithole
excuse of newspaper that exists merely to be bled dry by the
World Herald Company, which could give a shit less about
Council Bluffs, Iowa or journalism for all I can tell.

I've never seen a bigger star fucker in my life than Stephanie.
When I was asked by Z-92's Todd and Tyler to be on their show
to talk about the Huskers and why I hate them, she tried to horn
in on that action. Right. Like I'd take some skank to a rock radio
station so she could stick her tits in everybody's face and pretend
that everyone found her desperation charming? What excuse could
I possibly have to take a paginator to a radio talkshow?

Her fake laugh would make a cannibal puke.

She has lately pretended to convert to Christianity, but it's just another
excuse to make people pay attention to her. It isn't working unless by
"working" we mean making people hate her more and more with each
passing day. Her pastor can't even stand her. She kept bugging him for
advice until he gave her the old "pray and point to a passage in the Bible"
brush off. That old weeze.

I feel sorry for her kids. The old whore will no doubt drive them crazy.
When I made her mad by asserting my right to get credit for my work -
this was just a month or so after getting out of the hospital failure, by the
way - she told her kids to not talk to me. Now, I don't care so much,
because her kids are just as annoying as anyone else's, but if you're
gonna bring the shits into the office, don't imbue them with your
insanity. I only say hello to them to be polite, the least you could do
is not train them to be impolite because you're a disgusting ho-bag.

She bears many of the same psychological symptoms as untreated syphilis victims.

She writes a shitty column in the Nonpareil and yet tried to run for Council Bluffs School Board. This was the most ridiculous of all her attention grabbing schemes since 1) she only votes to "double" her husbands vote 2) doesn't keep up with any politics 3) had never been to a school board meeting and 4) is dumb as shit but 5) is a huge fucking conflict of interest. As a matter of fact, I emailed the ethcis expert at the Poynter Institute just to make sure I wasn't full of shit because no one around me seemed to get that an "editor" and "columnist" would have massive conflicts of interest in running for a public office.

She ran around the office getting signatures for her petition to get on the ballot and eventually, someone straightened her dumb ass out because she canceled her run. She claimed that he pastor suggested she get more experience first. Right. Her pastor is smart enough to know that her run for office would have been not only a conflict of interest, but a violation of Iowa election laws as well that could have gotten lots of people in trouble.



I'll have more so check back.