If you're like me, and I know I am...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

God has spoken to me

No joking, I think I've been getting messages from the Lord through a few of his messegers Susan Church (friend's mom) and Jason Taylor (fellow ISU playwright). First, SC caught up with me outside a Hy-Vee in CB and talked to me for about 30 minutes on God, the Universe and man's place in all of this. She suggested I had a calling as a preacher and something in me got all warm at the notion. But still I thought maybe that wasn't the right path even though I have spoken to at least one church before.
 
Then like a bolt out of the blue, JT emails me and says he's been working as a Christian speaker and comedian at churches and other events. Basically, he gets to do his writing and read it to captive audiences. He has more guts than  I do however.
 
But isn't this a logical step?
 
Now I just need a woman to take care of me while I pursue my dream.

No comments: