If you're like me, and I know I am...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Betty Page




Some people are icons for a reason. Betty Page did some things
in the 50s that would make a lot of us blush today. I think I like
the photos of her fully dressed best. Sure, she's got a great body ...
timeless even, but look at that face. She might have been publicly
naughty, but I suspect that deep down, she was pretty sweet.
Of course, I've been wrong bef0re. I suppose it's only natural to
fantasize. Better to assume that if it look like a duck, quacks
like a duck and gets all whorey like a duck, then it must be a
slutty duck. But really, isn't that just a bit misogynistic of me?
Anyway, Betty Page is well over 80 today which raises certain
ethical questions. Namely, is it OK to spank it to pictures of an
83-year-old woman?

No comments: