If you're like me, and I know I am...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

fucking rednecks

I've never cared much for hayseeds. It's one thing for
real city dwellers to criticize hicks, they dont know
what's going on they just think Green Acres was close
to the mark. Being raised in the sticks, I have come
to know and despise the hayseeds I've seen. I've also
categorized them too. You see, there are hicks whowear
coveralls and have bad teeth, but there are also hicks
who wear three piece suits and sell insurance between
Rotary Club meetings. They are all shit of various
degrees, but hicks nonetheless. The onlly real
difference is polite society. Well fuck polite
society, let's get real god damn it. Let's break it
down. If you make queer jokes, you are a hayseed. If
you can't tell Chinese from Japanese by listening,
tasting or looking at the writing on the fucking menu,
you are a hick.

I've never been to China or Japan after all and I can
tell the differernce because I have a native
curiosity. Look at the side of a bottle of soy sauce
ad figure it out.

Hicks may or may not have teeth trouble, but they
probably have IQ troubles even if they can get along
with others of their kind.

I'm suffocating out here, man. I need to meet people
who know books and music and read and listen to
something other than fucking country music.

No comments: