If you're like me, and I know I am...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nothing's Shocking

I lost every shred of incredulity I had left on 9/11
and in retrospect, that wasn't even that big of a
surprise. That spammers would use the Pope to lure
people in order to TRY and sell them something is
fucking like "I can't believe _I_ didn't think of it
first."

Getting offers for dick enlargement was almost a
surprise. It's the times, man, nothing is shocking and
no line is too far out to cross especially for money.
We live in shitty times, that's all there is to it.

I would have been surprised if spammers hadn't used
the popes death to lure people. Wait. No I wouldn't
because nothing shocks me. I'm surprised that they
didnt know he was dead before he actually died so they
could exploit his death for spam. Actually, that they
didn't KILL him just to use him for spam is KIND OF a
shock ... but not really.

_______________________

No comments: