If you're like me, and I know I am...

Monday, March 14, 2005

Drain Bamage


I've been watching
"The Contender" on
NBC recently. It's
given me a great
admiration for
boxers. Boxers
aren't exactly rich
dudes with nothing
better to do with
their time. They are typically poor dudes
trying to make something of themselves the
only way they know how.

With that said, praying to Jesus to help
you kick someone's ass is really taking a
chance isn't it? I mean, by all rights, if
Jesus were to get involved, he should make
you lose just for pissing him off.

"Oh my Me, have you even READ the New
Testament? I don't know how many times I've
said don't kill, don't fight, love one another
and you people just keep ignoring me. Well,
this oughta teach you a lesson God damn it."

What do you expect from boxers. No disrespect,
but they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
Half their damn job is to take punches, many
of which land on the head causing the brain
to smack around inside the skull. This might be
fun to watch, but it doesn't do much for the
old I.Q., you know?

No comments: