If you're like me, and I know I am...

Monday, February 14, 2005

Women be different than men!

Women fascinate me. If we could harness
even a fraction of the energy represented
by their neuroses, their eating disorders
and the spite they inflict on their peers
that cause those eating disorders, we could
be independent of foreign oil without falling
back on windmills and solar panels.

A large hamster wheel, a full-length mirror,
unflattering fluorescent lighting and VOOM!

I like women, but I feel sorry for anyone
who gets really worked up and can't relax
if their husband thinks their fat ass looks
fat in pants that don't properly disguise
that fact. Then again, most men I know would
be wallowing naked in their own filth if
they didn't have a woman to clean and force
them to clean. My college roommates and I
lived together for a year and a half without
cleaning our toilet beyond wiping the piss
and hair off the rim when our parents came
to visit.

No comments: