If you're like me, and I know I am...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bin Laden dead? Oh, I hope so.


Considering the United States government doesn't seem
to have any intention of ever seriously pursuing Osama
bin Laden, I really hope this French report of his death
is accurate. I think our government has either given up
on capturing bin Laden as a favor to his family or
because they are saving him for the midterm elections
or maybe the race in '08.

Personally, I don't think he was responsible for 9/11
anyway. I think the Bush administration was. It's a
matter of public record that a number of the supposed
19 hijackers have been found alive. If they weren't
part of the plot then it stands to reason that bin Laden
couldn't have sent them on their suicide mission.

If the gangly fucker dies of natural causes, it changes
the entire game really. Bush and his asshole cronies will
have failed once and for all to accomplish THE ONE THING
just about every American wanted done: get bin Laden. If
they can't do that, if they can't catch one 6'6" diabetic
on kidney dialysis, then they clearly aren't trying...
at all.

No comments: