If you're like me, and I know I am...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Media Tools

It blows my mind that anyone would be stupid enough to think there is some sort of conspiracy out there by anyone besides the rich and powerful to control all our fates. What exactly would the incentive be for anyone left of the dial to control opinion and skew public opinion? The left isn't getting rich. Patchouli stocks aren't gonna skyrocket if everyone suddenly goes anti-war. The bolts on Al Gore's neck won't light up when everyone sees what a fucking tool George W. Bush really is.

Just watch network news shows and tell me the kind of fluff they run isn't a right wing wet dream? Katie Couric isn't going to be asking any tough questions of the president any time soon. She wasn't picked because she's a darling of the left, I can assure you of that.

There are good reporters in this country who do their job, but you will never see them headlining a news program. Seymour Hersch, Helen Thomas and Eric Alterman are all way too ugly and busy working to fart around on TV. The American public will sit an watch The Today Show mess about and then still complain about liberal bias in the media.

My country is full of retards. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to be an American, I'm just ashamed of most of the people who can say the same thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric Alterman and Seymor Hersh ugly? I think not. Helen Thomas on the other hand...