If you're like me, and I know I am...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dairy Farm

I can't say that I actuallly blame women for using their tits to their own advantage in the workplace. If I were a milker in a world full of breast obsessed farmhands, I reckon I'd do it too. The people I really can't tolerate are the men in the workplace who act as though they've been hypnotized every time some dossy cow walks into the room showing a bit of cleavage and flirting with them about as expertlyl as an amateur prostitute. Get a clue dude, you are a means to an end and a complete tool. Jerk off before you get to work and maybe you could think straight. Fucking losers.

Don't get me wrong. I like big tits. That's why I got to the strip club once a yon and maybe get a woman every two. But when it comes to the training room and production floor I say wrap those puppies up, strap 'em down or stay home with your fucking kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if you jerk off before you go to work and still can't think straight? this is one of time's unanswered questions...

Dossy Shiobara said...

Sounds like someone's jealous.

(Found your blog through the mention of "dossy" -- heh.)