If you're like me, and I know I am...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Karmic Opportunity for those with Paypal

If you'd like to do something good for a complete stranger who has cancer and needs to raise nearly $80,000 for medicine, please go here. I have it on good information that this is legitimate. David Woodley is a member of a British TV torrent site I frequent called UKNova. UKNova is much more like a community than any other site I've ever been to. It only has British TV and only British TV that isn't available on DVD yet. So you can watch last night's episode of "Shameless" or "Eastenders," but not "Doctor Who" episodes that have been released on DVD.

David's wife, Su, has cancer in her colon and it's spreading. They have children and could use the help. Even a dollar (or a pound) will help. It's good karma. I'm just trying to be a better person. My name is Greg.

No comments: