If you're like me, and I know I am...

Monday, December 19, 2005

Smile you son of a ...

I work with a few people who remind me of sharks. Not that they have lifeless eyes like a dolls eyes or that they are cold blooded killers. No, they remind me of sharks because at least part of them never stops moving: their jaws. Just as a shark will let anything past its jaws, these great white talkers will say anything just so long as they never stop spewing what is in their mind out through their many rows of sharp crooked teeth.


"My boyfriend won't give me a list for Christmas, I gave him one ... you should just talk to your girlfriend and let her know how you feel ... oh that sounds neat ... I feel like Chinese ... I'm a soul-less harpie with no life whose least insecurities bleed out into the atmosphere like noxious gas into the earholes of anyone unfortunate enough to have normal hearing ..."

Uhhh. I just want to toss an oxygen tank into their gaping yaws and take potshots at it with a flare gun.

No comments: