If you're like me, and I know I am...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Sackless Dems need to fight back NOW

In spite of the world being against them, Democrats have
so far managed to keep social security from going private
[no surprise there since NOBODY FUCKING WANTED IT],
and to draw a tie on the nuclear option [something else nobody
wanted].

The Democrats have become a sackless bunch of pansy-ass wussy
boys. They need to fight back NOW. They are like Chris Makepeace
in My Bodyguard. They are they are wimps that everybody wants
to see kick the bully's ass just because they have been getting beat
up for so long. It's not why anyone should support the Dems, but that's
just how bad things have gotten in DC. No one wants to see the Dems
win because they are fighting for anything good, true and noble, it's
just nice to see a total wimpy loser stand up for himself and shout, "Hey,
leave me alone!"

Check out what my fine lady, Arianna Huffington, has to say on the
subject.

No comments: