If you're like me, and I know I am...

Friday, May 27, 2005

I think I'm really getting to love Jesus



You know, there is the Jesus of popular Christian culture,
there is the Jesus of history, there is the Jesus of kiddie
cartoon fantasy, but I think I'm starting to believe that
what really matters is the "Your Own Personal Jesus" kind
of Jesus. My Personal Jesus is telling me that what is
most important isn't whether or not he was the true son
of God [that's just some BS the organized religi-criminals
use to get our money], but that we listen to the good and
decent things he wanted us to do. Get closer to God people,
in the Hindu sense, in the Buddhist sense, in the Jesus
and Over-Soul sense. Do good works, fight waste so the
poor don't starve, strive for goodness and rightness
and all that good shit.

No comments: