If you're like me, and I know I am...

Friday, October 15, 2004

In the afterlife ...

I am continually astounded at the masses of mediocre humanity who seem to get by on nothing more than their willingness go with the flow like so much flotsam. I mean is there really such a big difference between say a concentration camp guard and your average human resources manager?

All I'm saying is that if your job is to take orders without question then your job sucks to the point of being an affront to mankind. Morality is always an issue and that dull bovine expression you wield like a get out of Hell free card is only gonna cover your ass on this plane.

If we can execute retarded children then I suspect God can deny us His presencefor trying to get off on the technicality of a short ethical attention span.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude!

I miss your columns so much. I unsubscribed from the paper and subscribed to the world herald instead. There is absolutley nothing in the nonpareil for me now. They didn't know what they had.

Hang in there friend....