If you're like me, and I know I am...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What Dreams May Come

I had a dream last night. I was at my friend Mark's house and
I had to go to the bathroom. For some reason that only makes
sense in dreams, I felt that I had to sneak off to urinate. In the
dream house, the bathroom was right next to the laundry room.
Even though I wasn't prohibited from using the toilet, I went into
the laundry room to piss in a clothes basket. When I pulled out
my penis, it was covered with bread just like one of those hot dogs
baked inside a crescent roll. I had to break the bread off my
wiener because I could piss. This caused me some consternation
as it forced me to wait for relief.

The bread removed, I started going only to feel a bit of
splashback. I stopped, readjusted and took another stab at it.
Again I felt the splash and stopped. It wasn't until my third
attempt that I woke to find that I had pissed myself.
Just a little bit, mind you, but that doesn't make
it any better.

No comments: