If you're like me, and I know I am...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fucking Finns, man

Why is it every time someone from Finland comes to my blog it's just to see if they can find naked pictures of Nick Stahl or Nick Stahl with animal ... naked or great works of art... with Nick Stahl standing by them naked. I don't have any pictures of Nick Stahl naked. I don't even have the words "Nick" and "Stahl" in any of the posts I've written. Any why Nick Stahl? He's nice enough, I suppose, but he's no Ricky Martin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the days of long ranting posts. Days where I knew where to go to get my fix of gasping laughter and over-the-shoulder peeks to make sure my coworkers weren't checking out the incendiary literature that I was partaking in. Now . . . now . . . i visit the site on a daily basis and lay flowers. Can there be two resurrections in the history of this world? we shall wait and see i guess.