If you're like me, and I know I am...

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Ding Dong, Ronnie Reagan's Dead

I am finding it hard to give a shit about Ronald Reagan being dead. That man may be the conservative God of presidents but to me he will was just another whackjob conservative who sent this country down the toilet and everyone running around singing his praises acts like he did the exact opposite. He shit on the working man in this country, had NOTHING to do with the fall of the USSR going down except engaging them in a huge game of economic chicken. My childhood was spent in paranoia waiting for him to push the effen button and if one more person suggests that he recieves one more god damn unreasonable honor like renaming another airport or some shit after that dead fuck, I'm gonna lose it.

Fuck you Ronnie, you will get yours in hell!

No comments: