If you're like me, and I know I am...

Monday, May 24, 2004

numero uno

this is an experiment in blogging. in case any of you don't know what that is (steve thomas, I'm looking at you) BLOG is short for Web Log and it is one of those places where free speech roames free like the crabs in kevin rasmussen's underwear. as members, you are entitled to not only comment here, but to post here for everyone in the world to see. I have been active on another blog for some time and didn't even know this kind of service was available, but then hey, memory is cheap they tell me and if they can stick an ad on your page, why not.

so come and join in the fun and invite your buddies to do the same. BOING!

greg

4 comments:

Greg Jerrett said...

this is a comment, leave your own.

Anonymous said...

Greg, I've never blogged before so be gentle. What do you want to talk about? Iraq? How much TV sucks now-a-days? What bands everyone should go see? Hellboy? How do you think I compares to the comic? Later.

Greg Jerrett said...

I am trying to get the details sorted out, so please be patient.

Greg Jerrett said...

In town 5.5.04? you mean 6.5.04? June not May, this is may 18. sure is the answer, but what about rob? i ain't hanging around that MF.

re: KR's crabs, c'mon.... c'MON... C'MON!