If you're like me, and I know I am...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Jesus vs Batman: Who would win in a fair fight?

My buddy kevin is all pissed at me for posing this
query without immediately surrendering to our
Lord championship status in the only field in which
he never claimed superiority: violence. We figured
Bats could beat Wolverine and even Superman but
Kevin just wouldnt give the Dark Knight the W over
JC even if neither one used batarangs or magic. I pointed
out that its hard to do roundhouse kicks wearing flip flops
and even harder to make a fist with holes in your hands
but Kev would have none of it. He is truly faithful
that one.

It stands to reason that if Jesus could get beat down by
a bunch of guys in sandals with no guns while weve
all seen the Bat take on way tougher like Joker and
Two Face then by the transitive property of basic logic
Batman could more than likely beat our Saviour in a
friendly dust up. This doesnt mean Christianity is
meritless. It it does anything it reinforces that
Christianity is a religion whose believes are supposed
to allow their asses to be kicked.

QED.

No comments: