If you're like me, and I know I am...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Have I mentioned I hate drunks? pt 1

Had another brouhaha this weekend. I was @ HyVee Food Store trying to pick up some herb roasted chicken just as the deli was closing @ 8. Not usually a problem except some drunk as fuck 1992 throwback was trying to dicker with the high school chick behind the counter over the price of a piece of dessicated meatloaf. She's not authorized or willing to give Drunky McDrunkerson - Tipsy to his friends - a break. Then he tries to get her to give up a little extra loaf. Normally, a guy wants to get a little extra for his money I figure good for him. But when it means making me wait around, listening to some babbling brook dirty alcoholic skank who's too shitered to know or care just how boring and pathetic he is in his best concert tank top and pajama bottom combo, his red eyes barely able to focus, I say screw all that noise. So just about the time the negotiations hit UN ridiculous levels,
I offended the drunkard by suggesting we postpone talks until Kissinger frees up his schedule. -30-

No comments: