If you're like me, and I know I am...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Big Fuckin' Chicken?!

Have you seen these Burger King ads with the Big "Buckin'" Chicken? They're very clever and what not, but I swear to God if you listen at all carefully to the new one with the big chicken riding the motorcycle, they are saying Big Fucking Chicken.

Only advertising people can really get away with this shit. Anything is justified in the name of commerce apparently. Janet Jackson shows a boob with the nipple mostly covered and heads roll. But Big Fuckin' Chicken totally misses everyone's notice?

I like a good bit of subversion as much as the next guy .... more so really. But it seems like these cocks in the ad game get to be as wild and crazy as they want to because anything goes when money is involved.

No comments: