If you're like me, and I know I am...

Friday, September 30, 2005

Familiarity breeds contempt ... and how!

People are sick, stupid, weak pieces of shit. I've always thought so. And yet I have always believed in the quality of mercy, that humanity is our business and that the only real purpose of the state is to defend the general welfare of its citizens. But anyone who deals with people as part of their job soon learns that there is a clear tendency in the human heart to just not give a shit after a while. It's the same in reporting as customer service, too. People want you to solve all their problems for them because they don't have the fucking brains to keep themselves from getting screwed. They don't have the sense to stick together or read the fine print or just not click the links in a suspicious email. Fuckers.
 
I really feel the old dichotomy of human existence when people press me for sympathy. How dare they? I've got limited resources too and anyone who wants part of what I've got, my bare minimum for survival then they are fucking with MY ability to barelyn scrape by emotionally. I resent it, frankly. It makes me hate them and that makes me hate myself.


Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

No comments: