If you're like me, and I know I am...

Saturday, November 13, 2004


 Posted by Hello

I'm not normally a perv, but I came across this photo of Mariska Hargitay of "Law&Order SVU" and just had to share it with you. I justify my exploitation of her thusly. One, she posed for this and you can read why if you click on it. Two, she's "mature" and, three, my attraction to her isn't simply 'cause "she's hot" in the conventional horn-dog sense, it's because she has a strength about her, an austerity. And a sweet ass, but it's OK that I dig her because she's not an 18 year old centerfold bimbo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could you not be attracted? She is absolutly beutiful, and if her brain is anything like on the T.V. show then that's enough to straighten any man with more than two brain cells pubes right the fuck out!