If you're like me, and I know I am...

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

THIS JUST IN: My milkshake, is better than theirs!

Announcing the 2004 winner of the Nonpareil's Reader's Choice Award for Favorite Writer ..... IT'S....ME! YAY!

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me be me, namely me, myself and I cause let's face it, if it weren't for me, who would I be? And I can't think of anyone who helped me be a better righter than everyone else who works here except for me?

I think when it's official we should go back on Todd and Tyler and talk smack about Rainbow Rowell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-where in the wide world of sports have ya gone to greg? where is your witty prose and scandalous observations? i was gonna actually pay my nonpareil subscription but now i dunno. what's up?
Ryan Roenfeld
iowaryan@Hotmail.com